Saturday 24 August 2013

Saturdays Competitions


Mummy Knits Love: A competition to win a pair of Ugg style boots (up to 12 months) or a knitted hat!   

Tickets to see Peter Pan at the NIA in Birmingham

Ticket for tonights Lottery

The thing is, it takes like a minute max to enter each of these things.  I'm sat here with baby in bed, Chris out at a party, telly on in the background, so its not like i'm actually loosing anything by entering them.  Well, apart from maybe spending the time cleaning the house instead!  

But there are far more important things than cleaning, right?!

James has started trying the Annabel Karmel products, and they seem to be going down OK.  First one was a Carrot Curry Cracker.  Sounds strange, and I couldn't actually bring myself to try it, but he seemed quite keen!  I feel bad that I seem to give him lots of savoury snacks, he likes Pom Bear crisps, biscuits and crackers.  I'd like to get him eating more fruit, but its just hit and miss whether he will have them or not, whereas savoury options are always a safe bet.  I'd never thought too much about fruit/veg crackers, but I think I'd be happy to buy them in the shops knowing that they are just a slight tad more healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment