Wednesday 28 August 2013

24 hours later...

A very brief update after drinking lemon water for the day:

I was a bit skeptical at first because there are so many of these links on social media trying to persuade you whats good for you etc, but I have to say that i've probably drunk at least four times as much water today than I normally would have, since I've tried it with sliced lemon!  Not because i've been forcing myself too, just because it felt natural to keep topping up the glass as it was empty! And that can only be a good thing!  

I've felt better in myself, that sore tummy i've had for the past couple of weeks hasn't bothered me at all today and I haven't felt the need to snack as much either on rubbish.

Test will be if I can continue tomorrow when I'm back to work.

Fingers Crossed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment